Otj provides a database search and partnership headhunting facility for technical, engineering and sales recruitment.
Phone: 01905 840 374
Quick Job Search
- The Start of 2011
9th Feb 2011
OTJ Reruitment has seen an incredible start to the new year that bears out the continued growth in the market place from the later half of 2010. We look forward to providing our clients... more
- New Website Launch for OTJ - March 2011
12th Jan 2011
Welcome to the New OTJ website. We hope you like it! This new site provides a much more interactive interface with candidates and offers: Registration of your details on the... more
- 10 things to leave off your CV
20th May 2011
Everybody knows that in most situations, less is more. Job seekers do themselves a disservice when they send out CVs with too much information. Employers don't have the time or the patience to sift through... more
- Employer demand for UK workers : New High
20th May 2011
Employer demand for UK workers reached a new high in February with demand increasing by 18 points between January 2011 and February 2011, rising to the highest level since the index began in December... more
- LinkedIn News
21st Feb 2013
Tina Johnson (Otj Recruitment) has one of the Top 1% of the most viewed LinkedIn profiles of 2012! Connect to Tina Johnson now to find out all the latest jobs at Otj Recruitment.... more
Tina - I would just like to thank you for your superb efforts in helping me to gain employment in the role as Sales Engineer. From my first conversation with you... more
Candidates – what do you want from an agency?
We believe that all candidates value;
- A friendly approach
But most of all help in finding new EMPLOYMENT!
Otj Recruitment Ltd strives to gain employment for engineering and engineering related candidates and believes that placing candidates is the most important part of running a successful recruitment agency
We aim to have a continuous stream of real, current and most of all relevant vacancies available and believe that you will benefit from registering with us, because of the following reasons:
- We specialise in the engineering and technical marketplace
- We have the time and resources available to look for your next position while you are busy doing your current job
- We often have vacancies that are not in the public domain
- We respect your confidentiality and always let you know where your CV is being sent
- We are able to contact specific firms on your behalf on a ‘no names’ basis to find out if they would be interested in a candidate with your experience and skills set
- If you are not ‘right’ for the position you have applied for we often identify alternative positions that could use your skill set and background
- We prepare, help and advise you before and after interview and let you have the client’s feedback as soon as we have it
- We will not pressurise you into taking an opportunity that you do not feel is right for you
- We have the skills to sell your expertise
- We know who to contact at the firms
- We can negotiate your package if offered
We look forward to working with you whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work or just ‘seeing what’s out there’.
Lead Buyer (Engineering/Marine/Construction/CIPS) , Negotiable, South EastLead Buyer - Engineering, Marine or Construction...
Senior Project Engineer (Nuclear/Submarines) , c£30k - £38k, South WestSenior Project Engineer x 2 - experience...
Fleet/Transport Engineer (Tanker Experience) , £40k - £45k, LondonFleet Engineer (Tanker Industry) - transport/tanker...
Naval Architect (hydrodynamics and stability experience) , Negotiable, North EastNaval Architect x 2 - one generalist - one...
Proposal Author (Technical Author/Bid Writer experience) , c£22k - £27k, South WestProposal Author (Defence Systems Technology)...
Supply Chain Analyst (Defence/Demand & Supply Planning) , c£36k - £45k, South WestSupply Chain Analyst - material supply chain...
Workpackage Team Leader (Engineering/Project Mgmt/Submarines) , c£36k - £45k, South WestWorkpackage (RDAR) Team Leader - engineering...
Line Manager (Ship/Submarine Refits/Slinger/Lifting) , c£26k - £32k, South WestFirst Line Manager (Non Craft) - ship and...
Principal/Senior Naval Architect (Paramarine/Maxsurf/Autocad) , c£30k - £51k, South WestPrincipal/Senior Naval Architect - Whole...
Technical Engineer (Submarine Systems/Technical Documentation) , c£30k - £37k, South WestWhole Boat and Technical - submarine support...